Any object with a temperature above absolute zero generates detectable infrared (IR) radiation, according to Hikvision Thermal Camera Installation Service. The higher the temperature of an object, the more IR is released. Thermal cameras make the invisible IR “visible” in the form of heat zone images by exploiting variances in IR intensity between objects.
Hikvision Thermal Camera Installation Service
Hikvision Thermal Cameras ensure multilayer situational awareness across a range of circumstances such as perimeter defence, temperature measurement, and fire detection. With Deep Learning capabilities, they can “see” from afar in practically any light or weather situation, identifying people and vehicles from other things. Hikvision Thermal Cameras are the appropriate choice for greater awareness of events and situations around the clock, thanks to visible light imagery and viewable metadata.
The Security Series, which is built to withstand extreme outdoor settings and is coupled with cutting-edge technology, can simply be transformed into complex perimeter protection systems for important infrastructures. The handheld Thermography Series, which comes in a sleek form factor and a variety of models and looks, is commonly used for interior fire protection, electrical and mechanical inspections, and other applications. Hikvision Thermal Camera Installation Service cover the Business Vision Series keeps developing new possibilities in the commercial application of thermal technologies with handheld monocular and binocular devices as well as core thermal components.
Auto Gain Control (AGC), Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE), and 3D Digital Noise Reduction are three new features included in Hikvision thermal products for greater environmental adaptation (DNR). DDE, based on an algorithm defining region of interest, renders more detail in the on-screen image; and 3D DNR further minimises the influence of “hot pixels,” making images appear even sharper. AGC adjusts the dynamic range of the image to help it maintain balanced brightness; DDE, based on an algorithm defining region of interest, renders more detail in the on-screen image; and 3D DNR further minimises the influence of “hot pixels,” making images appear even sharper.
Hikvision’s thermal products have the following advantages:
- Advanced detector
- All products utilize an advanced detector where the NETD is less than 40 mK, with some products’ NETD even less than 35 mK.
- Proprietary imaging effects
- With 16 years of experience in imaging technologies, Hikvision’s proprietary AGC, DDE, and 3D DNR technologies have been uniquely developed to provide great advantages in imaging effects.
- Self-protection mechanisms
- Our thermal products boast proven capabilities to work in harsh environments (-40° C to 60° C), with self-protective temperature controls with intelligent heating/cooling adjustment to prevent freezing and fog during non-stop, year-round operation.
- Stable long-distance transmission
- Normal cameras can only withstand a ±10% voltage fluctuation. Hikvision Thermal Cameras are specially designed to adapt to situations with up to ±20% voltage fluctuation and 5% packet loss.
- Easy positioning for the visible-light module
- For most bi-spectrum products, accurate positioning for the visible-light module is very difficult, requiring constant manual adjustment. Hikvision’s optical & thermal PTZ cameras, however, are equipped with an axis adjustment technology that ensures both thermal and visible imaging maintain precisely the same view. When the thermal module detects anomalies, the visible-light module can automatically locate and track relevant details.
Hikvision Product categories
Security thermal cameras
Hikvision’s Security Heat Cameras are equipped with modern thermal detectors that deliver exceptional image quality and efficiency. They are suitable for perimeter security that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Thermography thermal cameras
Hikvision’s Thermography Cameras have been widely employed in detecting temperature anomalies before a fire starts, as well as discovering hot spots and hidden faults on machinery or electrical systems that could indicate a problem.
Frequent false alarms and poor imaging quality in low light are two of the most typical problems with traditional perimeter security. Thermal cameras can “see” things and landscape in practically any weather and under every lighting condition because the Uncooled Focal Plane Array detects thermal radiation rather than visible light.
Hikvision’s Security Thermal Cameras utilize advanced thermal detectors that provide excellent image performance with a high efficiency. They are ideal for perimeter protection 24/7. Hikvision’s Security Thermal Cameras have the following advantages:
- Superior image stability
- The cameras capture stable round-the-clock video, regardless of environmental factors such as zero light, bright light, backlight, shadows, fog, smog, and rain.
- High accuracy alarms
- They provide ultra-effective detection like for line crossing, intrusion, and region entrance and exit. Using integrated graphics processing units (GPU), Deep Learning algorithms are able to reduce false alarms triggered by non-human and non-vehicle objects in outdoor and indoor perimeter defense applications.
- Enhanced imaging
- Hikvision’s Security Thermal Cameras also feature Bi-Spectrum Image Fusion technology, which provides more image detail by supplementing thermal images with optical ones, providing viewers a powerful tool to identify hidden objects and verify unusual events. The dual-module design reduces the costs required to install separate thermal and optical
WHAT IS THERMAL?
Hikvision is committed to developing professional security solutions for the general public. Hikvision Thermal Camera Installation Service is a company that specialises in the installation of thermal cameras. Our new HeatPro Series Thermal Cameras do precisely that, providing unrivalled perimeter protection and fire prevention with exceptional sensitivity.
These cameras strike the mark in terms of cost and performance for a variety of residential, commercial, and industrial applications, thanks to deep-learning video analytics in all weather and light circumstances. To discover more, use Hikvision Thermal Camera Installation Service.
The visible light spectrum is actually a small component of a much larger band of observable impulses, or waves, that flow through matter. Radiation from many invisible wave types, each with its own wavelength, makes up the electromagnetic spectrum. One of these is thermal radiation, which has longer wavelengths than visible light and is therefore undetectable to the naked eye.
Any item with a temperature greater than absolute zero generates radiations that can be detected. The higher the temperature of an object, the more radiation is emitted. Thermal cameras make the invisible thermal radiation “visible” in the form of heat zone images by taking advantage of temperature differences between objects. For more details about our camera systems, contact Hikvision Thermal Camera Installation Service.
HEATPRO SERIES CAMERAS
Hikvision is committed to developing professional security solutions for the general public. Hikvision Thermal Camera Installation Service’s new HeatPro Series offers precisely that, raising perimeter protection and fire detection sensitivity to new heights.
These cameras strike the mark in terms of cost and performance for a variety of residential, commercial, and industrial applications, thanks to deep-learning video analytics in all weather and light circumstances.